18 Oct 2012

New video

I have put up a new video on YouTube and Vimeo of myself attempting the Vulcan, but now that I have landed it I need to work a lot more on it and to go hard for the Spock might even try the Flaka when I get the balls to!

But I have to admit looking back over the past few months on Naxos I have improved so much trying some crazy stuff that I wouldn't have tried at home on my own. From simple stuff like the duck gybe and the extreme like the Kaino, I've even tried forward loops all tho that was not such a nice experience, but it all comes down to the friends you spent those times with on and off the water, many thanks to all you crazy bunch, Matt and Amy, Aggeliki, Emi, both Hannah's, super Hannes, Stam, Phivos, Manoli to name just a few.
Here's too hoping I'll be back again next summer.

See you on the water