17 Jul 2010

New career is almost in reach!

I was thinking it was time for me to hang up the BA and putting the sunny's aside.

Unlike teaching windsurfing i see this as a big career for myself as i saw windsurfing as a past time to get away for the summer, but no more seasons for me (unless i manage to get on the ships!)
I have been looking for a job that would keep me busy, interested and a good amount of time off to windsurf as i will be mainly working nights its ideal for me!

Can you guess what it is i'm on about yet?

Thats right i am training to become a Coupier and i had some really good news the other day, My gaming lience has been issued and i only have max 2 weeks left on the training school. Really looking forward to getting in the pit and dealing some games.
I have been learning 3 games over the past 6 weeks:
Roulette (easyest game to Play, Hardest game to deal!),
Blackjack (21 love it!),
and Three Card Poker.

Alot of time and hard work has been put into the our training and all off us there would like to thank Gale, Tim and Sue for there help


O yeah and the was going off this week so lets just hope it keeps up for a windy weekend and i hope to get out on Sunday i'll keep you posted.

Sparrow